Thursday, June 28, 2012

Concerned about Bruce Irvin? Yes, A Little

Bruce.......you are going to have to do better than this buddy.  We all freaked out when your name was read #15 because we didn't know you.  Then many of us did some research.  We read, we watched, we blogged and we talked all about you.  Coples, Branch, McClellin, etc were all forgotten about.  We have focused all of our attention on you.  We got excited and behind you regardless of the major media pundits.  For this, all we ask is that any time you see a camera you don't say you are f'ed up multiple times in 30 seconds.  Come on man!  And please, please, please never ever reference the Seattle Seahawks as the Washington Redskins! I was a history teacher and I was always having to field questions related to Washington DC and Washington state.  It is one of the most annoying things a Washingtonian has to deal with.  I wish you well here in Seattle.  For the record, I think Mr. Robinson should have protected Irvin and not let this clip go public.  It was great to see Irvin on camera but not like this.

Video is courtesy of The Real Robinson Report.

5 comments:

  1. Good find ~ that is the kind of scoop that will make you noticed

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like? I'm looking forward to your journalist debut! What will it be on? I can see your defensive scheme idea being a great place to start but with your writing skills any topic will be a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprised the Seahawks PR team allows Robinson to post this stuff up. I'm with you on this one Cody, Irvin should just shut the hell up and focus all his time and energy on sacking quarterbacks, nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did he get confused, or flat out lie? He says he remembers Shneider asking if he wanted to be a Redskin. And he "was like Hell yeah" I posted this vid, and some Barry Sanders knowledge on your FB...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, way to step up and comment. Half the people I know are struggling to figure out the comment section. I'm curious to see what it is like to post when not the author. This is nearly an unbelievable video with the Redskins comment. Scary to think if he turns out to be like Aaron Curry. I may die!

    I'm looking forward to hearing your kind words about Barry Sanders. Simply the greatest!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment about this post.