Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Seahawk Seating Advice?

Okay everyone I need a little help.  Lizzy and I, as well as anyone we can recruit, really want to go to the Sunday December 23rd game against the greatest NFC West foe 49ers.  We really want to see their immediate reaction to a loss and the sudden walk of shame after just realizing that 2nd place in the division is the best they can achieve!  

Currently this is the available seating chart.  I have a couple questions for those of you who have attended more games here than I have and know the best areas. Okay, I've only had the pleasure of attending 2 games so Adam, Sarah, Kasy, Travis and anyone else I am all ears.  Our budget is minimal so keep that in mind for any advice.  I would say $125.00 is about max price. 

1st question is what side will the Seahawks be standing on the top or bottom?  
2nd question is why are there seats available in the first ring (Dark Blue) near the 5 yard line above and the goal line below?  These seats seem somewhat affordable $125.00.   
3rd question is where would you sit if $125.00 was your max?
4th question is what area would you avoid no matter how affordable the ticket is?
5th question is anyone interested in joining us at this rival game!?  The more people the more fun!!!

Thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cody - I got a TON of tickets (my new hobby). Call me or Facebook me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing. post more often. I like your work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I want to post everyday all day long and quit my job but sadly this doesn't pay...come to think about it neither does my job! :)

    What do you mean your new hobby? I will hit you up on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment about this post.