Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Decade Long Dream is Answered in Seattle

Click on Picture for Live Feed Video of Seahawks Camp!
What is the worst thing about being Sleepless in Seattle?  Well it could be counting the rain drops, it could be tossing and turning over the traffic on I-5, it could be wondering why Starbucks has so much extra caffeine in their regular cup of Joe.  Those would all be likely thoughts for a "normal" person on a Sleepless in Seattle night but as many of my friends have pointed out I'm not "normal" those are not the Sleepless in Seattle thoughts that I have.  My loss of sleep is precipitated and accompanied by thoughts of Terrell Owens a.k.a. T.O.. Does anyone out there have any idea how many days or in this case nights I have spent dreaming about the opportunity to pop some popcorn and see my favorite player suit up in my beloved Seahawk uniform?  I had no reason to ever dream this dream but I couldn't help myself.  There's never been any signs that T.O. would come to the great Pacific Northwest and be part of what I biasly consider the best team in the NFL. I fully understand that I may be part of a rare breed but I am a proud breed who loves me some me quotes.  I love the passion, the effort, the show, the TD's the muscle and power behind every stiff arm #81 gives to his unsuspecting foe.  All of the thoughts, conversations, texts, fantasy football banter and dreams I've had for the past 8 years were answered yesterday. No longer do I have to satisfy my love for T.O. with a draft pick in Fantasy Football. After a full year away from the game, T.O. and the Seahawks have made my real life fantasy come to life.  This dream of mine will come true and play out for 17+ weeks this year and with his skill set I fully expect another year following this one.  Welcome to Seattle my friend. You have found at least one set of open arms. I love me some me for loving you some you!  My popcorn is ready, are you ready for the 12th man? We will cheer you like you have never been cheered before. As if I wasn't already trying to get tickets to the Seahawk vs. 49er game.  The story lines are forming as I type.  T.O. vs Randy Moss.  T.O. puts in a MVP performance against his previous NFC West employer. Pete Carroll one-ups Jim Harbaugh as T.O. flourishes and Randy Moss pouts.  I've never been more excited to be a Seahawk fan!!!


3 comments:

  1. You should be pumped. T.O. is underrated because of all the periphrial stuff. He is gonna be a great aquisition... he can't afford to be an idiot now becase he needs the hawks more than they need him. Plus Carroll won't put up with his garbage. Just ask Lendale White and TJ Houshemazadah. Oh, I can get you great deal on 49er tix still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you can? I thought you were saying you could not get any tickets to that game. We want them. Where are they located in the stadium?

      Also, did you check out the T.O. prank video yet? It is great.

      Delete
    2. Checked out the video - not bad. Seats would be sec 304 row B, $100 apeice which is face value. Second row about endzone, 49ers sideline. Hopefully I can still get them... let me know.

      Delete

Please leave a comment about this post.