Monday, September 17, 2012

Need A Laugh?

Okay, I am a little late in posting these but they are too funny to not put on my Need A Laugh tab.  My personal favorites in order are: 9, 6, 2, 8, 7, 4, 5, 1, 3.  What is your favorite?

  Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators
  during past Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:
  

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw
  her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

  2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak
  from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

  3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially
  my mother and father."

  4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some
  deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

  5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we
  can expect the same thing again."

  6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't
  like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

  7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife
  of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

  8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like
  they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

  9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is
  that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them...
  Oh my God, what have I just said?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post.