Thursday, June 21, 2012

John Clayton's NFL Predictions by Division NFC


Okay, to mix it up a little today, I have John Clayton's most recent predictions for the upcoming season. First up will be the NFC South.  What I want you to do is take your best guess of matching up the record to the team. Is my diagram correct or am I showing a defensive package loaded with blitz potential... only to run a base D? I will reveal the correct answers (John Clayton's) tomorrow.  Have fun.  Write out what you think are the correct records in the comment section.

3 comments:

  1. Hotlanta - 1
    New Orleans - 2
    Carolina - 3
    Tampa - 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Hanlon from the Bay Area is first to comment. Hotlanta is his choice. I like it but I can't buy it. I see Matty Ice as just that...ice cold when he needs to be Hotlanta. At this point in the off season I am going to be bold and go with Carolina to leap frog both the Dirty Birds and the Dirty Team to win. What do you think?

      Delete
  2. I like the Carolina pick. Newton needs to be good for 4 quarters though, not just the 4th quarter when they are down by 20 and have to throw. I say they go 10-6 and grab a Wild Card. New Orleans is still the top dog and I predict 12-4 and bounty on Goodell. I don't like Atlanta much and think they fall somewhere right around .500. Tampa, where is that?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment about this post.