Thursday, June 21, 2012

John Clayton's Predictions by Division NFC


Okay, to mix it up a little today, I have John Clayton's most recent predictions for the upcoming season. Second up will be the NFC North.  What I want you to do is take your best guess of matching up the record to the team. Is my diagram correct or am I showing a defensive package loaded with blitz potential... only to run a base D? I will reveal the correct answers (John Clayton's) tomorrow.  Have fun.  Write out what you think are the correct records in the comment section.

2 comments:

  1. Green Bay
    Detroit
    Chicago
    Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call me crazy but I love the Lions. Maybe it is my childhood infatuation Barry Sanders that always gets me favoring the Lions more than I should but I'm sticking to the bold predictions in the off season. The Lions over the Packers in an amazing division...ah minus the Vikings.

      Delete

Please leave a comment about this post.