Thursday, June 21, 2012

John Clayton's Predictions by Division NFC


Okay, to mix it up a little today, I have John Clayton's most recent predictions for the upcoming season. Last up and by no means is this meant to be offensive to the division I consider the creme del la creme will be the NFC East.  What I want you to do is take your best guess of matching up the record to the team. Is my diagram correct or am I showing a defensive package loaded with blitz potential... only to run a base D? I will reveal the correct answers (John Clayton's) tomorrow.  Have fun.  Write out what you think are the correct records in the comment section.



2 comments:

  1. Ny Giants 1
    Eagles 2
    Dallas 3
    Skins - 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a tough division. Every year it could easily be 2 of the 4 on top and in reality should be 3 of the 4. When the Cowboys finally get it together they will go on a run much like the mid 90's. However, for now I think it's the Giants or the Eagles and I am going to give it to the Eagles this year. No offense to the Giant fans as you could easily do it again. My thoughts are though that it is super tough to to repeat in any division but in this division it is the most difficult. I see the Eagles edging the Giants by 1 game but I hope I'm not drinking the backwash from the Eagles Kool-Aid of last year's off season.

      Delete

Please leave a comment about this post.