Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekly Voting Summary #2

Week two was a vote based off of a picture of Justin Tuck's helmet.  It reminded me of 3 movies: The Transformers, meets the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles meets the Silence of the Lambs. What do you think?  Any movies come to mind?  I know this was sort of a random topic but I like incorporating an image with the voting.  I thought it might trigger more responses, plus as a blogger with connections to the state of Washington, New Jersey and the Bay Area, I try to be diverse with my topics.  Maybe soon, I will start getting a lot of traffic and a lot of votes.

The Question:
What do you think of Justin Tuck's helmet?

Again there were only 3 votes.
2 Votes for greatest helmet I've ever seen seen.
1 Vote for very cool helmet.

For the record, I voted for very cool helmet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post.