Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekly Voting Summary #3

This was the exciting week I was hoping for.  After two weeks of just getting 3 votes my poll blew up by my standards and expectations!  As I noted in the previous week I have connections from several areas in the country. With this in mind I thought to create a poll based on the sports radio talk voices.  I love listening, on my way to work or at my computer during work all of these voices but I was curious about all of you.  Thanks for voting!  Keep it up!!!

17 votes in total!!!  Okay, so I'm not ready to take on ESPN yet but hey they didn't become the empire tycoon they are today over night.  Basically the radio voices are from Seattle, New York and nation wide.  Go figure with my constant moving around I found the shows that are cast nation wide as my favorite.  In fact, its almost too perfect to have Colin Coherd be my favorite voice.  He is a bit obnoxious to some..that might be me, he is from Washington state, that is me, he lives on the east coast, so do I, he clearly has a connection and affinity to politics as he often references topics and connects them to sports.  This is ultimately my goal with a history background.  Even with my vote for Colin Coherd he fell a little short.

The winner by a vote was John Clayton aka the professor.  No argument here.  I am a big fan!  I see KJR in Seattle polls higher than ESPN.  I'm super curious who vote for Kevin Calabro.  It must been all the Sonic Fans that attended the rally I targeted on twitter.  While I think Calabro is a great play by play announcer for the NBA, I think his talents are limited on his radio talk show. What do you all think?  Who did you vote for and why? Leave me some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post.